Hunza’s Walnut Dry Fruits
You deserve BETTER Organic Hunza Walnut dry fruits. So rich, buttery, and full of flavor that you’d swear they were just picked yesterday. Not all Walnuts grow up the same—we harvest our Hunza-grown walnuts Akhrot dry fruits when they’re at their peak so each bite is delicious. Never bitter, dull, or flaky! Leave those withered, stale walnuts at your grocery store behind. A darker variety of Brown Walnut kernels is also available in-store.
What is the Akhrot price in Pakistan?
The current Akrhot price in Pakistan is Rs 799 at GS Hunza Dry Fruits. These Walnut dry fruits are sourced from different valleys of Gilgit Baltistan including Hunza, Ghizer, and Puniyal.
There’s a better way to enjoy organic walnuts, and you’ve already landed on it! Enjoy Organic Walnuts dipped in Honey and Mulberry juice, or as a hearty, protein, and omega-3-rich snack. You may prefer walnut with shells if you want to experience cracking the soft shells.
Health Benefits Of Organic Walnuts – Akhrot Dry Fruit
Raw organic walnuts are an excellent source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. In fact, they are one of the richest food sources of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Walnuts are rich in polyphenols, a class of antioxidants linked to the prevention of degenerative diseases. Organic Hunza Walnuts – Akhrot dry fruits also contain the amino acid L-arginine, which may help manage blood pressure.
Uses of Walnut Dry Fruits
Walnut kernels have a wide range of uses in culinary, cosmetic, and even medicinal applications. Here are some common uses of walnut kernels:
- Culinary Uses: Walnut dry fruits can be enjoyed in various culinary preparations. They can be eaten raw as a snack or added to salads, oatmeal, yogurt, or smoothies for an extra crunch and nutritional boost. Walnut kernels are often used in baking to enhance the flavor and texture of cakes, cookies, bread, and muffins. They can also be ground into a fine powder to create walnut flour, which can be used as a gluten-free alternative in baking.
- Cooking Oil: Walnut kernels are rich in oil, and this walnut oil can be extracted and used for cooking. Walnut oil has a distinct nutty flavor and is commonly used in salad dressings and marinades and as a finishing oil for enhancing the taste of various dishes.
- Toppings and Garnishes: Crushed or chopped walnut kernels are often used as toppings or garnishes for desserts, ice creams, and savory dishes. They add a delightful crunch and nutty flavor to dishes like cakes, pies, pastries, salads, and stir-fries.
- Nut Butter: Walnut dry fruits can be ground into a smooth paste to create walnut butter. It can be used as a spread on toast, or sandwiches, or incorporated into recipes like smoothies, sauces, and dips.
- Traditional Medicine: In traditional medicine practices, walnut kernels and their extracts are believed to have various health benefits. They are thought to aid digestion, support heart health, improve brain function, and strengthen the immune system. However, it’s important to consult a healthcare professional before using walnut kernels for medicinal purposes.
These are just a few of the many uses of walnut kernels. Their versatility, nutritional value, and unique flavor make them a popular ingredient in various culinary and cosmetic applications.
What is Walnut Kernels meaning?
Walnut Kernels mean the nut of a Walnut, without the shells. It is called Akhrot Giri اخروٹ کا گِری in Urdu. They are widely grown in Pakistan specifically in Gilgit Baltistan and Quetta.
For orders smaller than 2 kg, the weight mentioned here includes the product and packaging.
All health content on GSHunzaDryFruits.com is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor or any other health care professional. Unless otherwise stated, all products are grown in natural environments without using preservatives or artificial flavors, but no product is lab tested and certified organic.