Our dried apricots are naturally ripened and dried from the apricot fruit in Hunza under warm sun and fresh air. They do not contain the kernel (nut) in them. Fresh apricots are excellent sources of nutrients, but some other nutrients become more concentrated once they are dehydrated. As is true of most dried fruits, they provide more nutritional value by weight than fresh varieties.
ہماری خشک خوبانی قدرتی طور پر پک جاتی ہے اور ہنزہ میں خوبانی کے پھل سے گرم دھوپ اور تازہ ہوا میں خشک ہوتی ہے۔ ان میں دانا (نٹ) نہیں ہوتا۔ تازہ خوبانی غذائی اجزاء کے بہترین ذرائع ہیں، لیکن پانی کی کمی کے بعد کچھ دیگر غذائی اجزاء زیادہ مرتکز ہو جاتے ہیں۔ جیسا کہ زیادہ تر خشک میوہ جات میں سچ ہے، وہ وزن کے لحاظ سے زیادہ غذائیت فراہم کرتے ہیں۔
These sun-dried Apricots from Hunza are naturally sweet and organic, containing the raw nutrients of fresh Apricot. Their water content evaporates without losing its nutritional value.
Nutriential Benefits of Organic Hunza Apricot
- Apricots are low in calories and fat while also an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- These apricots are full of energy. A cup of dried Apricot contains around 313 calories. They are also rich in potassium, iron, fiber, and vitamins A, C, and E. (1)
- Apricots contain numerous antioxidants, most notably flavonoids. They help protect your body from oxidative stress, which is linked to many chronic diseases.
- The fiber content in dried apricots could have a role in treating constipation. Apricots are also good sources of lutein and zeaxanthin; two antioxidants are known to boost eye health. They may further have beneficial effects on diabetes and inflammation.
- Apricots are naturally high in antioxidants, which guard against environmental damage from sunlight, pollution, and cigarette smoke. These compounds may benefit your skin by lowering your risk of wrinkles and sunburn.
Organic dried apricot color is darker and coarser, whereas sulfured dried apricots are orange with a soft texture. You can shop slightly sulfured ones here.
You may also like organic Dried Apricots (Knife cut)
Or you can also try apricot nuts in Apricot Kelawo, which is actually a candy prepared by dipping organic apricot nuts in Honey and Mulberry juice.
All health content on GSHunzaDryFruits.com is provided for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor or any other health care professional. Unless otherwise stated, all products are grown in natural environments without using preservatives or artificial flavors, but no product is lab tested and certified organic.